Saturday, September 10, 2011

Airplanes and Bowties

You won't find these things in my house... nope.
Everyday I'm up to my ears in tutus, princess shoes and baby strollers, so I'm always fascinated by boy accessories - newsboy caps, bowties and sweater vests - love it!


Here's a sneak peek at Joshua's 1 year old shoot in preparation for his upcoming airplane themed 1st birthday party. His little bowtie was adorable - this boy is gonna be a heartbreaker!


Joshua was also the first newborn shoot I ever did - so special to be able to capture his first moments and then celebrate his first year of life - enjoy!

Airplane WM
Josh Shoes WM
Giggle
And a trip down memory lane...
Newborn Joshua

Any parent will tell you...that first year goes by SO fast!
Cherish every moment~

No comments:

Post a Comment