Friday, February 11, 2011

{the JOY of LOVE} : Day 11

Today's theme: Dreams


“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' 
But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” 
- George Bernard Shaw

What are you dreaming of lately?


For my daughter, she loves imagining things (for instance, while I was taking photos, I was instructed to call her "Thumbelina") and the sky is the limit with her imagination. She can't read yet either - although it looks like she can below -  but that didn't stop her from making up the story as she went along.


She inspires me to dream bigger and to ask the question, "Why not?"

Day 11: Dreams


Day 11: Dreams


Day 11: Dreams


Day 11: Dreams


Day 11: Dreams



Join the blog party over at Willette to see more inspiring images!

No comments:

Post a Comment