Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{the JOY of LOVE} : Day 15

Today's theme: Kiss


Getting a shot of the girls giving each other kisses was not happening today - have you ever tried to force affection between your children for a cute shot? It doesn't work. Well, without candy as a bribe, it doesn't work. 


So here is little Noelle kissing her beloved bunny. 


She has a true affection for all things stuffed...I foresee massive piles of stuffed animals in our future...


Day 15: Kiss

If you want to see more from other photogs, visit Willette's Joy Of Love Flickr stream!


To see all of my Joy of Love photos so far, click here.


While I've been happily clicking away, my schoolwork is sitting here staring at me with accusing eyes. So back to the books~
See you later~



No comments:

Post a Comment