Friday, July 1, 2011

Emily's 1 Year Old Session | For Tim Park Photography

The month of June has flown by - can't believe it's already July!


Summer News:
Excited to share that I've been given the awesome privilege of interning for a photographer whom I greatly respect - Tim Park from Tim Park Photography


I blogged briefly about one of Tim's workshops I'd attended this past year and since then, he has been a huge influence in my photography journey. Everyone who's met him knows that not only is Tim a talented photographer but an immensely gifted teacher as well. 


To see some of his latest work, become a Tim Park Photography fan on Facebook.


I'll be periodically posting some shots I've taken while assisting Tim during his portrait sessions. 
Here are several from a 1 year old session with baby Emily - what a sweetheart ~


Emily for TimParkPhotography

Emily for TimParkPhotography

Emily for TimParkPhotography

Emily for TimParkPhotography

Emily for TimParkPhotography

...and because I always enjoy seeing a behind-the-scenes look at a shoot, here's one more...

Behind the Scenes - For TimParkPhotography

Have a great Fourth of July weekend everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment