Saturday, October 15, 2011

Oh Family Session - Full Post

I love suspenders. I think it adds a bit of charm to babies and older men alike.


But I loved them 10,000 time more after this session.
Because...
1. They were red with polka dots.
2. His mommy paired it with a matching bow tie.


I think I actually squealed when I saw him...ladies, you know you want to.


Looking forward to shooting his one year old party, styled/coordinated by my talented friend Jane (who has a brand new website by the way!) and with many long hours put in by Evan's mommy herself. If you haven't already, hop on over to Jane's Facebook Page and click "like" to see more of her work.


Audrey and James, thanks for letting me capture your precious family of three~ 


IMG_8352 WM

Suspenders
Balloon
Daddy'sShoulders
IMG_8281 WM
FatherSon
IMG_8559 WM
Building and Balloon
IMG_8400 WM
IMG_8417 WM
IMG_8380 WM
Parents
IMG_8751 WM
IMG_8622 WM
Mommy'sArms
IMG_8771 WM
Family Kiss
IMG_8715 WM
Evan and Suitcase
IMG_8781 WM

No comments:

Post a Comment