Monday, December 3, 2012

Family Love

Happy December everyone! 
Apologies for my blog silence these days! I've been posting shots from my everyday life on Instagram (sakop) and am on my phone more than my computer these days (isn't everyone)?
Life has been full with good things - our new church plant, holiday fun and more family sessions! 
Although I haven't been posting my recent sessions on this blog, you can view all my recent family sessions here on the GH Kim Photography blog. It's been so fun being part of the awesome GH Kim team and I feel blessed to be surrounded by such hard-working, talented people!

Here is a look back at a summery session shot back in SoCal - love this family~


IMG_2567 BW WM
Blue and JJ
Siblings
Family and JJ
IMG_2739 WM
couple and family shot
IMG_2680 BW WM

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful start to December~!

No comments:

Post a Comment