Sunday, July 28, 2013

Two Guys

... and a birthday cake with many candles = old men.

Celebrated my husband and my older brother's birthday tonight - both July babies.

To my brother Ken (left), without whom I would not have seen so many Van Damme movies as a kid, and with whom I learned how to dribble a basketball - happy 3?th birthday. You are always 2 years older than me, and that makes me feel like a young spring chicken. I love you and am always inspired by your drive to create. 

To my husband Tim (right), without whom I would not have eaten so many Klondike bars at night after the kids go down, and with whom I have laughed so hard I almost throw out my back, and even cried so hard that my eyes disappear with puffiness - happy 3?th birthday. You are the love of my life and I always feel like I won the spousal lottery when I married you. 

I am so blessed to have these two guys in my life.
Happiest of birthdays to you both~


Ken Tim Bdays WM

No comments:

Post a Comment