Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{the JOY of LOVE} : Day 9

Today's theme: Passions and Hobbies


What are your loved ones passionate about?


Well, I was at school all day today... the girls were sound asleep and Tim was immersed in his Greek homework by the time I got home...so...what to shoot what to shoot....


Wait!
I got it!

Day 9: Passions


We do love our ice cream.
I guess you could call it a hobby :)

Here are the rest of the great images that people are posting!
Happy Wednesday everyone~


2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, that looks so yummy! It makes me wanna eat some I have to say that ice cream is a great weakness of mine. Especially cookies-n-cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love cookies and cream too, I will probably never turn down an opportunity for ice cream!

    ReplyDelete