Wednesday, January 4, 2012

In 2012, I want more of...

this.

My Girls

Sisterly love.
Playfulness.
Laughter.
Unscripted.

I had a wonderful winter break with the family, dates with my hubby and sweet rest...and now feeling refreshed and ready to take on the new year (with my coffee in hand of course)!

First of all, a humongous THANK YOU to all my 2011 clients who trusted a newbie behind the lens. I am incredibly humbled by your support and thankful for every one of you!


Thank you to Tim Park of Tim Park Photography for taking me under his wing this past summer and showing me the ropes so graciously. 
Thank you to all the blog readers/subscribers/self-admitted stalkers for taking time to comment, share encouraging words, and show love - every word always brings a smile to my face, thanks for clicking away!
Thank you to my prayer group girls who have walked through the ups and downs of 2011 with me and pointed me to Jesus.
Thank you to my family who have supported me from the beginning.


Biggest thanks to my husband who is my "iron sharpening iron", a constant encourager and support in ALL areas of my life, not just photography. Tim gives me courage to take risks, chase after dreams and trust in God alone. He truly leads by example. He has also turned me into a lover of all things Apple and a believer in Accordance (only seminary nerds will get that one - you know who you are. Be proud.) I call him my pseudo "editor-in-chief" because I always have him review my blogposts before publishing. I have a secret ploy to hire him as my real editor one day, but I think he has bigger aspirations. Sigh*** party pooper he is.

Truly looking forward to all that is ahead and to meeting many more awesome families, kids, fellow photogs and bloggers. My overarching goal for 2012 comes from John 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease." Huge on my mind lately. Some new things for 2012 are in the works as well, so stay tuned! 


Wishing everyone an awesome week back at work/school/life-after-holidays! 
Happy New Year~







Family Christmas Card Original -TEXT
[ our 2011 Christmas card taken by the talented Min of L&M]

No comments:

Post a Comment