Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sneak Peek and a GH Kim Portrait Session

First her family session, now her party! This little girl has been busy~

IMG_0206 WM

Hope everyone has been enjoying the first days of summer so far!

I've been busy with lots of beautiful family sessions but shot a special one recently as part of the GH Kim Photography team.

For those of you that don't know, I will be moving back to my hometown of Seattle in August, and will start shooting family portraits for GH Kim starting in September. So excited to reconnect with friends and family, to shoot in the beautiful Northwest and become part of an amazingly talented team!

Check out my first portrait session for them here.
To book a Seattle family session, click your way over here and specify that you'd like Sako to take your family portraits.
Thanks for stopping by~


2 comments:

  1. oh sako, i didn't know you were leaving so soon. i knew it would happen eventually!! Oh how you will be missed!!! thank you for capturing so many wonderful memories of my friends, family and me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey~ thank you so much~ I will always have a special place in my heart for Evan, such a smart, handsome little man already! Thanks for referring me to so many of your friends and for your support! We'll keep in touch!

      Delete