Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Family Session - Chino Hills

I have been meeting the best families this year!
When Helen first contacted me to take their family pictures, I had no idea that her husband was Youkeun Oh, an amazingly talented wedding photographer. I also found out later that Helen is a post-processing wizard herself and works behind-the-scenes on many of Youkeun's images. If I had known, I probably would've graciously backed out of taking their pics out of sheer nervousness!
Luckily, Youkeun and Helen are so laid back and fun to be with and their two munchkins love the camera~ I don't think I've ever seen bigger smiles! I know that Youkeun has precious few photos of himself with the kids, so it was a real privilege to capture these memories for them. To top it off, Helen, who has a great eye for color and design, brought some fun handmade props of her own to add some more color to the shoot - bright colors look great in pictures!


Thanks guys for trusting me to take your family pictures~ I hope this will be a precious memory for you in years to come!
Enjoy~

Oh Family Pic WMOh Family Storyboard
IMG_4521 WM
Helen with kids
My attempt at a cute sibling shot...
IMG_4259 WM
... but Ryder had other plans.
IMG_4271 WM
...and then they spontaneously posed themselves (bottom right!) This is why I love this age.
Sibling love
IMG_4684 WM
Parents with Kids
IMG_4587 WM
Daddy and R
Ryder Walks
IMG_4490 WM
Family and Ryder
IMG_4407 WM
IMG_4423 WM
IMG_4418 WM
B&W Laughing
BroandSis
IMG_4666 WM
Family and Rylie
IMG_4722 WM
IMG_4705 WM
Ryder and Fam


6 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for the beautiful pictures Sako! You're so talented and I'm in love with every single image! Youkeun was so happy to see so many pictures with him and the kids, so thank you!!! Looking forward to future sessions with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay makes me happy that you guys love them! Looking forward to our next session guys~

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this session so much! i think it's actually one of my favorite sessions ever~~! you captured such amazing images of such a beautiful family. you're sooo talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Jenny!! Beautiful family for real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are GREAT!!! You are very talented and I love your style. Thanks for commenting on my blog....nice to "meet" ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A colorful and full family session! Love these. :)

    ReplyDelete