Friday, December 16, 2011

Tabitha's First Birthday

November was a busy month for this family!


Little Tabi was turning one on Thanksgiving weekend plus her older sister was also celebrating her third birthday. If you're a mama who has more than one child's birthday in the same month, you know how stressful this can be. Throw in a holiday and it can be crazy!


Well, Christina and Won threw a classy and beautiful floral-themed party for Tabitha at the Fullerton Old Spaghetti Factory. As soon as I walked in and saw a gorgeous chandelier hanging from the ceiling, I knew I'd love every detail. Christina had gotten some lovely flowers from the LA flower market and dressed out all the tables with mason jars and handmade placemats.


But my favorite detail of Tabi's dol was her head table banner - so unique, I'd never seen anything like it before. The backdrop was a sheet of chalkboard fabric, and the top was adorned with hand-sewn flowers - W OW. I couldn't stop staring at it! As you may have read in my previous posts, Christina and her sister are extremely talented sewers - I shouldn't have been surprised that she could whip this creation out!
IMG_5655 WM

Thanks to Christina and Won for inviting me to this wonderful party~
May Tabitha and Lila truly blossom as women of God~

Flower
IMG_5336 WM
IMG_5369 WM
IMG_5387 WM
Dol Tower and Flowers
Light and Airy details
IMG_5480 WM
IMG_5453 WM
Sisters
IMG_5457 WM
IMG_5367 WM
Cake and Pops
IMG_5462 WM
Food
IMG_5499 WM
IMG_5586 WM
Cousins and Flowers
Hanbok Changing
IMG_5715 WM
Family and Tabi
IMG_5746 WM
Friends Board
IMG_5660 WM
IMG_5857 WM
Gingerbread house
Tabitha and Flowers
Doljabi
IMG_5829 WM
Cakes and Sisters
IMG_5598 WM
Kim Family Pic WM

No comments:

Post a Comment